PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS HAS CHANGED!
Staff members: There is an important message for you near the bottom of this page.
AP Week 1 is FULL!!
When you click “Continue” (at the bottom of this page), you will be presented with a page showing our registration options for 2015.
There are 4 separate events for each camp week: Boys, Girls, Staff Men, & Staff Women. Please select the appropriate event for the person you are registering.
We have added a second Apologetics Press Week that begins June 28th. If you are attending AP Week be sure you select the right one.
If you register for the wrong event you risk not being able to attend that week and will have to complete the registration process again. Our system does not allow us to move your data from one event to another.
Due to varying number of staff members each week we have designed the registration system to “fill up” slightly before we are actually out of space. So if an event shows “full”, it is best to register and get on the waiting list. If space becomes available someone will notify you as soon as possible. Space is available on a “first come first serve” basis.
Please register ONLY for weeks you truly intend to attend.
The registration process:
- Select an event. Please select the event appropriate for you. This is very important so that you are assured a place during the week you wish to attend. For example, if you are registering a male camper for Week 2, select the event titled “Week 2 – AP Week 1 – Boys“.
- Read the information about the week. There are suggestions for what to bring, information about what to expect at camp, and explanations of each registration item.
- Complete the registration form. For families and groups, address and other information that is not unique to an individual can be entered on one form and a common “Family Link ID” can be used for all others. Information on the “Family LinkID” is included on the event registration page.
- Verify the information entered.
- Make payment. A deposit of $25 is required to hold a space. Registrations done with in 2 weeks of the start of the week are subject to a $25 late fee.
- Returned to the Registration page to register others if you wish. There is a “Registration” link in the menu bar.
- You should receive a confirmation email stating that we have received your registration within 24 hours. There will be a link inside the email to make any remaining payment. If you do not, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 205-844-7409.
CONTINUE to the registration page.