There are no paper applications this year!!
You have 2 options for registration:
- Register online.
- This is the quickest & easiest way to register.
- Follow this link: register here
- Once you submit the application you will receive an email from our office to let you know we have received your application. Within 3 days you should receive an email informing you that you have a place reserved or that you have been placed on a waiting list. There will also be information about how to make any necessary payments.
- Register when you get to camp.
- This is a BAD idea!! Many of our sessions fill up so waiting means you miss going to camp! It also makes it very difficult for us to prepare (food, crafts, staff).
- If you insist on waiting, we will get your info when you arrive….. assuming there is space!
If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, please visit your local public library. Hmmmm, if you don’t have access how are you reading this?!?!? 🙂