On behalf of the ICYC Board of Trustees:
The Board of Trustees met Sunday night (6/14) to discuss how to proceed with our summer schedule in view of the situation created by the coronavirus outbreak.
After a serious discussion, it was decided to cancel the July sessions. This is very disappointing to all of us, but the Board believes it is the best decision for ICYC, our campers, and our staff.
- All summer sessions for 2020 are cancelled.
- Those preregistered for 2020 weeks have the following options at their discretion.
- Receive a full refund.
- Receive a refund less the $40 deposit.
- Receive any portion of your fees back and donate the balance.
- Donate all your fees!
- Registration processing fees paid to Active.com are not refundable.
Please seriously consider donating all your paid fees to ICYC! Though our expenses will be much less without having summer sessions, there still is a great deal of improvements and maintenance to be done during the coming year.
Requests for refunds must be received before July 31st. Please email the office at email@example.com.
We will begin issuing refunds on July 6th. Requests made after July 6th could take up to 2 weeks to process.
There will be much more information released in the coming weeks so be sure to stay in touch. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and check the website for updates.
Thank you for your support and prayers.
Indian Creek Youth Camp