We no longer use paper applications.
You have 2 options for registration:
- Register online.
- This is the quickest & easiest way to register.
- Follow this link: register here
- Once you submit the application you will receive an email from our office to let you know we have received your application. Within 10 days you should receive an email informing you that you have a place reserved or that you have been placed on a waiting list. There will also be information about how to make any necessary payments.
- Register when you get to camp.
- This is a BAD idea!! Many of our sessions fill up so waiting means you miss going to camp! It also makes it very difficult for us to prepare (food, crafts, staff).
- If you insist on waiting, we will get your info when you arrive….. assuming there is space!
If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, please visit your local public library. Hmmmm, if you don’t have access how are you reading this?!?!? 🙂
Please take a look at Partners for Progress. It is a great way to support camp and has some great benefits for you!
A few things have changed for 2018:
- All weeks require a $40 non-refundable deposit in order to complete an application. Deposits are paid via PayPal only.
- Partners for Progress has changed. See the details here.
- There are new categories for attendees.
- All staff members must submit to a background check unless they have completed the screening process in one of the 3 previous years.
Follow this link to see a PDF version of registration form. DO NOT SEND THIS IN TO REGISTER. This document is for informational purposes only.
Here are the links for page by page instructions for the 2018 Camp Application. These links are also on each page of the application.