Register & Reserve
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
Problems with registration, coupon codes, etc. Check the FAQs first.
Things to Know
Please take a few moments to review the information on this page. Whether this is your first time at ICYC or you’re an ICYC old-timer, you need to check this to see what’s new or has changed.
Indian Creek Youth Camp is a Christian camp operated and staffed by members of the church of Christ. Campers will receive religious instruction during each session. Our curriculum is taken directly from the Bible, not from any denominational creed or doctrine. Campers are ONLY presented information and are not pressured by teachers, counselors, or staff to make religious decisions or commitments. In those situations, we will make every attempt to contact parents/guardians prior to proceeding.
2024 Summer Sessions
- 5/26-31 Preteen Week – Rob Gurganus
- 6/2-7 Apologetics Press Week – Eric Lyons
- 6/9-14 Week 3 – Kyle Gilpin & Chance Hicks
- 6/16-21 Week 4 – David Courington & Paul Kelsey
- 6/23-28 Week 5 – Clark Sims & Bryant Evans (Pink Monkey Week)
- 7/7-12 Week 6 – Alex Bayes
- 7/14-19 Week 7 – Alan & Colin Middleton
- 7/21-26 Week 8 – Anthony Gant
Check-In & Drop-Off
- 2-4pm on Sunday; if you will be later than 4, please coordinate with the director or camp administrator
- Early check-ins must be approved by the director & coordinated with the administrator! Generally, only staff and their children will be allowed early check-in.
- DO NOT GO DIRECTLY TO THE CABIN AREAS!!!
- ALL campers must be seen by the camp nurse BEFORE going to the cabin areas.
- ALL (CAMPERS & STAFF) medications must be turned in to the nurse except for inhalers, EpiPen’s, and other emergency needs meds.
- CAMPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE CELL PHONES DURING THEIR STAY AT ICYC.
Pick-Up and Checkout
Friday between 10 and 12 noon.
Please verify the Friday pick up time with your director.
Early check outs must be coordinated with the week’s director or the camp administrator.
Please drive with extreme caution during check-in and pick up.
There will be many people walking around and many of them will be excited children who aren’t watching for moving automobiles.
Parking is allowed in the cabin areas only during regular check-in and pick up times.
Most camp days begin around 7:30 a.m. and end about 10 p.m. or later. There will be 3 well balanced meals and 2 canteen times (drinks at both times; one will also include a snack) are provided each day. Our camp store will also be open periodically during the day where other snacks and supplies can be purchased. Purchases can be made in the camp store (Trading Post) with cash, check, or credit/debit cards. Each day will be filled with activities, sports, Bible study, singing, swimming, and more.
Indian Creek Youth Camp is a Christian camp. Campers will receive religious instruction during each session. Our curriculum is taken directly from the Bible, not from any denominational creed or doctrine. Campers are ONLY presented information and are not pressured by teachers, counselors, or staff to make religious decisions or commitments. In those situations, we will make every attempt to contact parents/guardians prior to proceeding.
Camp rules apply when you arrive at camp!
The following are prohibited at Indian Creek Youth Camp:
- weapons (knives/ guns/ pepper spray/ etc.)
- illegal drugs
- alcoholic beverages
- tobacco products
- electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, smart watches, TVs, radios, etc.)
- Public displays of affection
All prescription and over-the-counter medications must be turned in to the camp nurse during check-in. Certain medications, such as inhalers, may be kept in the cabin areas if approved by the camp nurse.
Willful defacing or destruction of camp property is not permitted and could result in dismissal from the premises.
- Proper clothing becoming a Christian must be worn in all public areas.
- Lower garments must reach the knee or below. The knee is defined as: the joint of the leg that allows for movement between the femur (thigh bone) and tibia (lower leg bone) and is protected by the patella (knee cap).
- Clothing that reveals the midriff or cleavage should not be worn.
- Sleeveless clothing should be tight to the underarm so that the sides are not visible.
Clothing that is excessively tight, such as yoga pants, leggings, compression clothing, and the like, should not be worn as outer garments and must be covered by a garment that adheres to the policies above.
- Any clothing that displays inappropriate graphics or wording are not allowed.
What to Bring:
- A great attitude and eagerness to learn & have fun!
- Bible, notebook, and pens or pencils
- Clothing that is suitable for a Christian camp. See Dress Code above.
- Money to purchase snacks, t-shirts, etc. at the Trading Post. You might consider a VISA gift card and write the campers name on the the card with a permanent marker.
- ALL medications (prescription and non-prescription) should be put in a zip-loc bag, labeled with the camper’s name, and must be turned in to the camp nurse at check-in.
- Tennis shoes are recommended rather than flip-flops or sandals
- Please provide enough clothes for at least 5 days. There is camp laundry is for the kitchen staff and emergency use.
- Flat sheet
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Body wash/soap
- Hairbrush (and ponytail holders for girls)
- Bath towel(s)
- Pool towel
- Bug spray
- Tennis shoes /sneakers for daily activities
- Slip on shoes for pool / shower
- 6-7 pair of knee length shorts MUST TOUCH TOP OF KNEE WHILE STANDING STRAIGHT (boys basketball shorts work great for this for girls) no tight pants/yoga pants/leggings
- 6-7 T-Shirts
- 6-7 pair of underwear
- 6-7 pair of socks
- Dirty laundry bag
- Bible, notebook, and pen for taking notes
Other items to consider:
- Extra tennis shoes / sneakers (we have water activities and shoes sometimes get wet)
- Extra changes of clothes (again water activities)
- Bottled water or
- Hat and/or sunglasses
- Goggles for the pool
Do not bring these items:
- Cell phones or other electronic devices
- Shorts that do not touch the knee cap when standing
- Tight pants/yoga pants/leggings
- Firearms, knives (including pocket knives), or any other weapons
- Tobacco products
- Alcohol or other drugs of any kind
PLEASE NOTE: Space in the cabins is limited. Your child will store their items under their bed. Clearance is only about 12 inches so plastic totes and other larger items will not store easily.
- Each person, regardless of age, who will participate in camp activities or sleep in the cabins during a camp session MUST complete the registration process online. We no longer use paper forms.
- Those who visit during meal and worship times are not required to register, but must check in at the camp office or with the nurse. Visitor meals are $5/person.
- Please complete the registration information as fully as possible. It is especially important that we have medical and emergency contact information about each attendee whether they are a camper or staff member. Insurance information is optional.
- When we receive your registration application, the director(s) will contact you to confirm your acceptance. This usually happens within 2 weeks. If a session fills, you will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified if/when space becomes available. If space does not become available, you will receive a refund of the fees you’ve paid. Processing fees paid to Active.com are NOT refundable.
- You are not required to sign up for ACTIVE ADVANTAGE. This is a program offered by Active and is completely separate from ICYC.
If you have problems with the registration process or other questions contact our office at 205-686-9079 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camper – Early Registration $225.00
- Early registration ends 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the camp session
P4P Camper $0.00
- 50% off for weeks beyond P4P benefits
P4P Staff $0.00
Staff Child $100.00
P4P Staff Child $0.00
- 50% off for weeks beyond P4P benefits
Underage Child $0.00
Camp Group Photo $Varies (can be purchased here)
Camp T-shirt $10.00 (3X + $12.00)
Most snacks in the store are $1-$2
We do not allow early check-ins. Staff and staff children may check in Saturday after 2pm and must be approved by the director prior to arriving.
ABOUT RESERVING ICYC
ABOUT RESERVING ICYC
ICYC is available most of the year outside of our annual camp season.
All are welcome at ICYC, but we do require our guests to conduct themselves is a manner consistent with Biblical teachings.
Dress, language and activities should reflect common Christian and family values.
Use the button below to check availability and to reserve dates.
Enter the required information and click the Submit button. You will be redirected to PayPal.com in order to pay a deposit to hold your reservation. You are not required to have a PayPal account.
We will email you a reservation agreement to be completed and returned prior to arrival. This form is a fillable PDF file and can be completed using Adobe Acrobat or other PDF utility.
If you have questions, please contact Burt Fuller at email@example.com or 205-844-7409.
Daily Rate: $250 (for up to 30 people); $7 for each additional person. Our swimming pools are not available to rental groups.
** Any religious activities must conform to biblical teaching as held by the churches of Christ. **
** No tobacco or alcohol allowed, period. **
Connect with us
Have any questions? We would love to hear from you!