Indian Creek Youth Camp receives about half of its operating funds from camp fees we receive from those who attend camp each summer. The remaining funds come from fundraising and donations.
Donations can be made in several ways:
- Memorial gifts: many people like to remember loved ones with donations made to ICYC as a memorial gift.
- One-time gifts: when special blessings come to folks and they give a portion of those to ICYC. you can use the button below to donate right now using PayPal! Even if you don’t have a PayPal account!
- Partners for Progress: P4P is a special donation program for folks who want to support ICYC on a regular basis. To find out more click here.
- Congregational Support: several congregations are supporting ICYC with monthly, quarterly, and annual donations. Congregations from 25 to 400 are giving amounts from $50 to $1000 per month.
- Amazon Smile: Amazon Smile is the same as Amazon except that Amazon will donate to your favorite charity every time you make a purchase! Just go to smile.amazon.com, select Indian Creek Youth Camp as your favorite charity, and get to shopping and donating!
- Special projects: We often have special projects going on that need your support. Take a look at the drop-down menu under “Donate” to see some of our current projects.
- Volunteer: Volunteering is also a great way to support ICYC. Take a look at the drop-down menu under “Donate” and select “Help Work” for more information.
There are many other ways to give to Indian Creek Youth Camp: donations of property, land, annuities, insurance benefits, stocks, etc. Please contact our office for more information.
If you wish to donate to Indian Creek Youth Camp, you may do so by using the PayPal link below.